CDP Theme Day#3

I don't actually take photos of meals. Neither in restaurants nor at home. However, from time to time I do photograph the process of cooking, baking or making jars for winter. And today, especially for CDP Theme Day, I'm gonna show you a few pictures of cucumbers pickling. July 2015.
----------
Właściwie to nie fotografuję posiłków. Ani w restauracji ani w domu. Jednakże od czasu do czasu robię zdjęcia procesu gotowania, pieczenia lub przygotowywania słoików na zimę. I dziś, specjalnie dla CDP Theme Day, pokażę kilka zdjęć z kiszenia ogórków. Lipiec 2015 r.
Linked to:

15 comments:

  1. These photos fit the theme beautifully. Food really is beautiful in its natural state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I love to make homemade pickles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeahh... I know... I had something in mind, but it looks like it didn't work out well... Thank you for noticing.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photographs, I'd love to taste a pickle prepared your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice photos of preservation process. bravo you for making pickles yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't photograph my food, either but your 'ingredients' are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my aunts tended to have pickles on the table at every dinner, as I recall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pickles during winter, at dinner or on sandwich.

      Delete