What We Do In The Shadows...*

We photograph of course.
Nikon D5300 after dusk without tripod. ISO 2500. It is good, that the fountain has nice and bright lights. The fountain is called the President's Jaws. Don't ask my why...
Pictures taken July 2015.
----------
Fotografujemy oczywiście.
Nikon D5300 po zmroku bez statywu. ISO 2500. Dobrze, że fontanna ma miłe i jasne oświetlenie.
Fontanna nazywana jest Szczękami Prezydenta. Nie pytajcie dlaczego...
Zdjęcia zrobione w lipcu 2015 r.

* It's a title of a very funny movie. I thought it's not my type of comedy but I was wrong. It's hilarious! Must see.
----------
* To tytuł bardzo zabawnego filmu. Myślałam, że to nie mój typ humoru, ale byłam w błędzie. Jest bardzo śmieszny. Koniecznie do obejrzenia.


Linked to:

21 comments:

  1. how intriguing and beautiful at the same time


    Have a nice ABC-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/20-i/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...at first I wasn't sure what I was looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A marvelous fountain. I'm reminded in one shot of sea horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are sea horses...or waves... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, mockumentary horror comedy.

      Delete
    2. That's a fantastic fountain and your shots in the dark make it even more dramatic!
      "Mockumentary" -- thanks for a nice new word that is new to me.

      Delete
  6. Lovely series of very creative abstract photography ~ beautiful!

    Wishing you a lovely week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. Happy week to you too.

      Delete
  7. It´s a beautiful work of art. Could be photographed a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes. I believe I'll post many photos of this fountain in the future.

      Delete
  8. Ciekawa forma. Świetne ta fontanna wygląda na Twoich zdjęciach.

    ReplyDelete