Bridges

I walked on the bridge at Młyńska St so many times and so many times I looked towards the hospital and saw another bridge. That day I decided to check how to get there. It wasn't that easily accessible from Młyńska St. I went through an empty site which used to be a tyre retreading plant. It was full of trash and rubble back then, nowadays it's turned into a building site.
I stood on the first bridge and found out that there was no entry from nearby Radomska St. The far end of the bridge was fenced and the building seen in the background is going to become a hospice.
----------
Wielokrotnie szłam mostem na ul. Młyńskiej i wielokrotnie patrząc w stronę szpitala, widziałam drugi most. Tego dnia postanowiłam sprawdzić, jak się tam dostać. Poszłam wydeptaną ścieżką przez dawny zakład wulkanizacji. Wtedy były tam tylko śmieci i gruz, Dziś jest plac budowy.
Stanęłam na moście. I faktycznie nie ma tu przejścia do pobliskiej ul. Radomskiej. Miejsce, gdzie prowadzi most jest ogrodzone. W tym roku zostanie tu otwarte hospicjum, które widać w tle na zdjęciu.
 A view of the bridge at Młyńska St.
----------
A tu widok na most przy ul. Młyńskiej.
Standing on the first bridge I noticed another one! I got there too.
----------
Stojąc na moście zauważyłam kolejny! I dotarłam do niego też.
The second bridge with the Old Hospital in the background.
----------
Most numer dwa i Stary Szpital w tle.
And this is a new hospital passageway leading... nowhere. Behind the passageway there is a next bridge (at Łopuskiego St)
----------
A to przejście z nowego szpitala prowadzące do... nikąd. Za nim jest kolejny most (na ul. Łopuskiego).
Also I was wrong about the traffic on those bridges, because lo and behold  -  A lonely figure showed up on the first bridge.
----------
Poza tym myliłam się co do ruchu na mostach, bo oto pojawiła się osoba na moście numer jeden.
Linked to:
Tuesday Treasures
Our World Tuesday
Image-In-Ing

24 comments:

  1. Bridges is good. You can pass without being wet :) Love that canal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when you have a few bridges and you can choose, which you want to walk through.

      Delete
  2. Hi Klara, we both enjoy bridges, something built to join us together! In todays world building walls is the popular thing to do, to separate us all into small groups. Thanks so much for sharing, I hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like brides :) It is better to build bridges then walls...

      Delete
  3. I love bridges. Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bridge remember to me "the bridge on the River Kwai"....famous film!
    bye Klara, have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it a long time ago. It is good film. Have a nice day too.

      Delete
  5. A good day for exploring. thanks for taking us along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was lovely day. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Piękne zdjęcia Kołobrzegu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite a contrast among these bridges. Very peaceful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have really enjoyed this post/pictures. Looks like a place I would love to walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hospice is ready now, but there is a building site on the other side of bridges. So I have to wait for another strolls.

      Delete
  9. This is a very pretty area and such a lovely spring day for a walk! Thanks for taking us along!
    Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love spotting bridges, too! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful scenes, most I like the shadows in #4 - so graphically...
    I've always dreamed to live by the water and have my own private bridge (some homes have one here with us)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Private bridge... That would be something...

      Delete