Lazy afternoon

So, it was Friday. I left work, the sun was shining, but it looked as if it was hidden behind a mist. If it was winter, I would come back home and tuck myself in a blanket. But... it was the beginning of the spring, so I decided to take a slow, lazy stroll to the marina. Not so long ago the new Harbour Bridge had been opened.
----------
Był piątek, weekendu początek i miałam ochotę na leniwy powolny spacer. Słońce świeciło, ale odnosiłam wrażenie jakby za mgłą. Popołudnie, które nastrajało do błogości. Jakby to była wciąż zima, to wróciłabym do domu i zakuliła się w koc. Na szczęście mieliśmy już wiosnę i zdecydowałam się pozwiedzać.
Wybrałam marinę, bo niedawno został otworzony Most Portowy.
That part of the marina was still a building site or rather there was still soil instead of water. 
----------
Nowa część mariny wciąż była w budowie. A raczej powinnam powiedzieć, że wciąż była tam ziemia zamiast wody. 
So, now I can reveal, that I took these pictures on April 2015. You can see here, how this part of the marina looks like right now. Also other pictures of the Harbour Bridge are here and here.
----------
A teraz mogę ujawnić, że zdjęcia zostały zrobione w kwietniu 2015. Możecie zobaczyć, jak obecnie wygląda marina tutaj. Inne zdjęcia Mostu Portowego znajdziecie tutaj i tutaj.




Linked to:

4 comments:

  1. Great shots. I do like the monochromatic look of the third photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps did you mean fourth photo... I like it this way too. Thank you.

      Delete